Friday, December 4, 2015

Off Center...

For the life of me I can't understand how so many glaringly off center cards were released.  I can understand why they were created.  That's easy.  Every production line has their mistakes, but they should also have quality control (QC).  As a kid, when you opened up a pack of cards and you found one that was ridiculously off center you thought back to your kindergarten teacher that said, "color within the lines and cut straight".  Since there were no competing companies producing cards back then I'm guessing no one cared about product quality.  Did they expect a bunch of irate 10 year olds to come running back looking for a refund or a store credit ?  Hardly.  I complained to my mom once about this and she looked at me and said, "This is what you waste my time with...go clean your room".

Completely off center, so it can't be considered mint

No comments:

Post a Comment